What is Vitamin
Vitamin is the app for strong financial futures. The following are the principles that guide us on our way:
- Build products that are specifically designed for women. We continuously learn from women about what does and doesn’t work for them.
- Make financial education more accessible and gratifying. Whether it’s revisiting the fundamentals or progressing to the next level, we offer guidance that’s personal.
- Give every woman a clear and concrete next step to take. Be it starting an emergency fund, investing in ETFs or safely taking a stake in cryptocurrencies, we create momentum on your financial journey.
- Bring women together in a community that celebrates everyone’s successes, learnings and progress.
What Vitamin isn’t
To be clear on what Vitamin is we also need to be clear on what Vitamin isn’t. We do not focus on the following:
- We are not a bank in the traditional sense and will not let your money sit around without working for you. While checking accounts and payment cards are essential, we don’t yet see value to our users in offering these through Vitamin.
- We are not an active trader and will not expose you to risk you are not ready for. While eventually you could put a small portion of your total investments into individual stocks or risky assets like Bitcoin (we don’t offer this yet), we are here to build your long-term wealth. This means investing regularly in a way that works for you and is meant for the long-term.
Who is Vitamin
Vitamin was born in the fall of 2020 in Berlin when our founders, Andrea and Artyom, decided to combine years of financial and startup expertise. What brought them together is their shared dedication to Vitamin’s mission: shift mindsets, lead conversations, and guide every woman to take confident financial action.
The rest is history in the making. We’re now a growing team of passionate and diverse people, united to build strong financial futures for all women. Our incredible team has previously worked at companies like Clue, Soundcloud, Flaconi, Miles Mobility, Blackrock, Allianz Global Investors, and many others. Want to join us? This way please.
We know, taking the first steps into finance can be daunting. We’ve been there. And the journey will at times be bumpy. We will see these as opportunities to grow together. With Vitamin at your side, we will always take the right next step.
Finally, be the change you want to see in the world. Today talk to just one woman who is dear to you about money, and you will see how together we can start building a strong financial future for everyone.
We are always here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Andrea, Artyom & Team Vitamin